August 27, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...

I noticed this in my referral logs today and found it pretty interesting.  It is from an interview by Mike Severson on his blog For The Record, with Frank Edwards, program director of country music station KRYS in Corpus Christi, Texas.  Check this out:
What are your favorite magazines, web sites, and blogs?
Magazines: Texas Trophy Hunters, Backpacker, Readers Digest
Web sites: K99Country.com, Drudge Report, Yahoo! Buzz
Blogs: Mike Severson’s blog of course, The 9513 is good, penaddiction.blogspot.com
How cool is that!  Thanks Mike for the interview, and thanks Frank for reading The Pen Addict!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have discovered you via the interview with Frank. We do have a commonality or sorts. Sharpies are a must in the music business and I go through boxes of them rather quickly. Feel free to guest blog about the Sharpie anytime! I think it would be interesting.
Best,
Mike

dowdyism said...

Thanks for stopping by Mike! And yes, you will find many a Sharpie junkie around these parts. I'll have to see if I can come up with something good for a guest post.

Jenni said...

Awesome! Smart guy, that man.

P.S. Where do you buy these freaking pens? I'm about to go ballistic driving from store to store.

Thanks. *deep breath*

dowdyism said...

Jetpens.com Jenni - it will change your life! :)

Everything I have either comes from there or a regular retail outlet, i.e. Wal-Mart, Staples, etc. I try to put in the post where it came from to help out.

Jenni said...

Thank you. I wrote down the pens I wanted and in the third Staples I realized what a freak people thought I was...walking around with my list of pens asking "Do you have ANY of these?"