August 23, 2008

Ink Links

-- Review: Hi-Tec-C Coleto  (The Pen Hunter)

-- Biffybeans with a great overall notebook review  (Spiritual Evolution of the Bean)

--  ...and knocks out a specific Quo Vadis Habana review as well  (Spiritual Evolution of the Bean)

-- The 2009 Moleskine Patent Leather Diaries  (Moleskinerie)

-- Review: Cross Roadster Gel Pen  (D*I*Y Planner)

-- Lamy Spirit (Model 163) Mechanical Pencil Review  (Dave's Mechanical Pencils)

-- Ryan looks at $100+ Fountain Pens  (Brassing Adds Character)

-- Awesome new mermaid header by Marianne  (I Like Markers)

-- Kia doesn't like it when people steal her pens  (Hi, my name is Kia)

-- MTBooks fountain pen lineup  (MTBooks @ Flickr)


-- New to the Blogroll:
    Blackwing Diaries
    Quo Vadis Blog

-- Don't forget to check out Pens For Kids!

-- And one final item from the frontlines of Tropical Storm Fay, newspaper reporter Chelsea emailed me this tasty little tidbit about the Sharpie Pen:
I stumbled across your blog looking for info on the sharpie pen and I've really been enjoying it--the blog AND the pen. The sharpie pen has been particularly useful for me for the last few days because I'm a newspaper reporter in Florida and I've been covering Tropical Storm Fay, which means taking notes outside in the rain. I am pleased to report, not only is the sharpie pen waterproof, but it also writes on wet paper. Just thought I'd pass that along.

4 comments:

kataish said...

I'm also really loving my Sharpie pens. I wish I could find them in black, but only blue for me. Oh well!

I am in love with that orange and red Lamy (I just bought a blue and red one, so no more for me for a while since I have 4 of them now. I just love them, what can I say!?)

I'm totally digging the new mermaid header at I Like Markers. That is very quickly becoming a favourite blog of mine (besides yours, that is).

Biffybeans is good people. I'm definitely as much of an addict as her (we compare pens and mandalas on flickr often haha)

dowdyism said...

Between you and Biffybeans, you both are going to make me buy a real fountain pen before too long! I'm trying to abstain, but I'm not sure how well that is working out for me.

Avital said...

I cannot believe I didn't know about your blog earlier. I have found my lost pen-twin!!!!!!! (Thanks to "I love markers" blog I have found you.

dowdyism said...

Glad to have you Taly!