September 11, 2008

Thank you Readers!!!

This blog reached a couple of milestones recently that I just wanted to make a quick mention of.  After starting this blog in December of 2007, the pageview count just recently crossed over the 100,000 mark right around the first of September.  It actually happened so fast, I missed it for a few days.  Also, the Feedburner count just crossed over the 500 subscriber mark this week, which is really nice.  I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who visits, reads, comments, and emails The Pen Addict - you guys and gals really keep this site going!  This blog has exceeded every expectation I had when I started it.

I've got some cool things planned in the near future, including the first of what I hope to be several giveaways.  As always, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, send me an email via the link on the sidebar, or leave a comment on any blog post.  I read them all and try to respond in a timely fashion.

Thanks again!

6 comments:

kataish said...

yay Congrats! I'm glad I started reading your blog. My fiance now blames you for my jetpens addiction, but I thank you for it!

Alex said...

Keep up the good job! It's nice to see someone out there feeding my pen addiction.

Vu said...

Congrats! Thanks for your hard work in keeping this site going! Do you think a forum for us pen freaks might work?

lulu said...

Congratulations! Your blog is wonderful, and you deserve it!

dowdyism said...

Thanks for all of the kind words!

Nrepose said...

You do a wonderful job and I can't live without your blog. Congratulations!