September 23, 2008

Review: Copic Multiliner 0.03 Black


The Copic Multiliner 0.03mm is just downright cool!  Marianne from I Like Markers sent me this sample to try out, and mentioned that this is the world's finest tip pen - I sure haven't heard of or seen anything smaller.  What is impressive about it is that it doesn't feel too fragile when writing with it.  I have used other micro tip pens, like the Pilot 0.05mm Drawing Pen, and I could hardly use it because I thought I was going to ruin the tip.  I don't get any of that feeling with this Copic.  Quite Impressive.

I meant to add a coin or a ruler to the photo to relate the size better, but hopefully you can tell with the pen included.  It is a standard size pen, and the paper is Doane of course.

5 comments:

Felipão G said...

Amazing pen. It's like writing with a needle, it should work for making cheating sheets for the exams.

kataish said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.

I think I just made a mess in my pants.

Okay, not really. BUT I WANT THI! hehe.

I think I'll need to look for some on eBay/online. Just sayin'!

kataish said...

p.s. This makes up for no post yesterday ;)

Thea Schultheiss said...

Oh 0.03, that really is teeny!

Love your blog so much I gave it a mention : )

Theazy

dowdyism said...

LMAO Kata - I thought you might like this one!

And thanks for the link love Thea!