June 6, 2008

Personal Mosaic

Here are the rules:

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name

Here are my results:

1. brad, you are one of my most favorite people ever, and we gave you a hell of a send-off into the great beyond., 2. Crawfish Season, 3. Pope, 4. Color me lonely...color me blue, 5. scarlett johanssen, 6. Anchor Steam Neon Sign, 7. Flamands Beach, St Barts, 8. ice cream time, 9. Lone Golfer, 10. Family Portrait, 11. Funny Funny, 12. Yay! My JetPens came!

This was a lot of fun! Thanks Snowangels and Property of Kelly for the idea. And special thanks to Laserone for my one and only Flickr username search result. :)

3 comments:

LizB said...

1. Elizabeth - Liliana photomanip, 2. Roast Beef Croissant Sandwich Bento, 3. Not available, 4. It suddenly began to rain orange cones!, 5. David Bowie, 6. Coloured crystal light on crystal, 7. banff springs hotel, 8. Lemon cake with pink hearts, 9. The Letter Writer, 10. star of hope [....for my husband :).....], 11. Sisterly Love12. Not available

LizB said...

some of my pictures didn't work out, i thought i'd just leave them, and show more of my favourite colour!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! These are just too much fun!