April 10, 2008

JetPens Order April 2008

I just had a small-ish order this time, mainly wanting to purchase the super-cool Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case:

Pilot BeGreen Precise V5 Roller Ball Pen - 0.5 mm - Black
Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case - Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll Regular Gel Ink Pen - Fine Point - Black
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Coleto Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.3 mm - Black
Pilot Hi-Tec-C Coleto Multi Pen Ink Cartridge - 0.3 mm - Blue
Pilot Drawing Pen - Pigment Ink - 005 - Black Ink
Pilot G-3 Gel Pen - 0.38 mm - Black




More on the Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case from JetPens.com.....



.....and also from the Super Limited Edition Blog.

4 comments:

Brian said...

I bought one of the NeoCritz Transformer pencil cases awhile back, and it's pretty much the greatest thing ever. I'm a mobile worker with a pretty nasty office supply habit, so the thing is absolutely perfect for me.

dowdyism said...

I'm with ya - this thing is pretty cool so far, and fits nicely in my work backpack.

N (superlimitededitionblog) said...

Congratulations on the pen case.

This falls under the category of "best thing since sliced bread."

Speedmaster said...

Good order! I plan to order a couple of the Pilot Hi-Tec's my next time around. Thanks for the heads-up.