March 27, 2008

Review: Zebra Eco Ballpoint Multi-Pen


I never knew I was such a multi-pen fan, but I have been finding myself buying more and more recently. This latest purchase - the Zebra Eco - comes with a bit of a twist, with over 70% of the construction of the pen coming from recycled materials. The Zebra Eco site says it best:

  • Made from recycled materials - 70% post-consumer waste
  • Multi-colored ink lessens the need for 3 separate pens
  • Push button retractable for easy storage
  • Pocket clip attaches easily to binders, book, legal pads, pockets, etc.
  • Soft rubber grip for writing comfort and control
  • Features black, blue and red ink
  • 0.7mm fine point
  • Refillable with Zebra’s SK-Refill
This is one of the more lightweight multi-pens I have used, and the easy eject button on the front of the barrel is very handy. I'll try to pick up the Sarasa model if they are in stock next time.

No comments: