March 25, 2008

Review: Uni-Ball Signo Bit 0.18mm


Marketed as the "World's Thinnest Pen", I was anxious to give the Uni-Ball Signo Bit 0.18mm pen a whirl, and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't have very high hopes after using the 0.38mm version of this pen - it is fine, but tends to clog easily, causing me to stop and start frequently - but the 0.18mm version seemed to not clog as much. This model is delicate, as you can imagine, but if you just watch the pace you are writing or drawing at, I think you will like it.

1 comment:

oni-bu said...

World's thinnest pen my ass! : P I have at least 4 that are thinner than that, but I'm betting this is a hell of a lot cheaper. x'D

I'm glad it doesn't stop flowing so much. Thanks for the review and sample writing!!

(You have really nice penmanship, by the way! hahaha)