January 1, 2008

Ink Links

I spend a reasonably unhealthy amount of time reading feeds in Google Reader, and usually come across several articles, pictures, or general nonsense that I find interesting. Ink Links will be the home for all that is fit to post.

-- mckendall.net and I think a lot alike:
Oh the joys of Japanese pens. I’ve always been one for a fine tip and thought 0.5mm was the smallest I would be able to find. I stumbled across JetPens while looking at Moleskines. They have great products, excellent prices, and free shipping for any order over $25.

Pilot HI-TEC-C Coleto
All of your multi-pen lameness mixed with all of your choose-your-own-adventure style ink refills at 0.3mm and 0.4mm. So many colors to choose from, but the damn thing only holds 3 at a time.

Pentel Slicci
Sleek, light-weight, dare I say elegant in appearance? Available in 0.25mm and 0.3mm.

Pilot Slim Knock
Shrunken, mini, voodoo head of HI-TEC-Cs.

Uni-ball Signo DX
Can go toe-to-toe with the Slicci in performance but in my opinion a better balanced pen.
I just received my first Uni-ball Signo DX pens, so I'll try to review those sooner rather than later to see how they stack up. I think I will also work on a running top 5 pens list and post it on the sidebar.

-- Mashable: 10 New Years Resolutions Every Geek Should Make. So many I need to work on myself.

No comments: