October 9, 2008

Review: Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.28mm Lime Green


Sorry gang - you are going to have to put up with me fawning over another one of my Uni-Ball Signo DX's.  Memo to Pentel and Uni-Ball:  I need to build my own multi-pens out of Slicci's and Signo DX's.  See Coleto, Pilot Hi-Tec-C for reference.  I use way too many colors every day to keep popping caps off of pens and putting them back on all the time.  Give me a two or three cartridge barrel, lots of colors, and I'll go to town, as will I bet most readers of this blog.

Thank you, drive thru.

Oh yeah - the Lime Green DX 0.28mm is smokin' hot!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been sticking to hi-tec-c's for the past 7 years, but reading your posts about the signo dx is making me want to try them! :)

dowdyism said...

They may be the most sturdy pen I have ever used. I have always preferred the needle tip of the Hi-Tec-C, but the DX perform so well they are right there with the Pilot's.

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to the brown-black 0.28, myself. Now if they'd just make them retractable...

Laura said...

Are these avaliable in stores or do you get them on JetPens??

Speedmaster said...

Cool, nice color.