May 6, 2008

Review: Uni-Ball Vision Needle Fine


It's rare that I dislike a pen so much right out of the gate, but I do not like the Uni-Ball Vision Needle at all. I was actually excited to see a new Uni-Ball Vision model on the shelves since the original model is a pretty decent pen, but the Needle version does not live up to its predecessor. The ink flow is massive, so massive that I could hardly write fast enough to keep it from pooling and seeping through the paper. I'm a fast writer, and I couldn't keep up. In addition, the feathering is so bad, my lettering looks ridiculous. Each letter looks like it had fireworks go off behind it.

Needless to say, I am not happy with this pen at all. You can find better places to spend your money.

2 comments:

passing meds said...

If you every used a neat pen at the doctors office with a ad on it, it was probably from www.Cotapaxi.Com.

They offer FREE refills for the pens you steal (? borrow).

Offering reasonably priced plastic or metal pens, they are fresh fodder for The Pen Addict!

Primum non nocere

dowdyism said...

I agree Pat, and I'm anxious to find some with the micro tip.